Fakll has arrived! Join your fellow alumni on :
Wednesday October 22nd 2014
Club Room – The Old Bank of England Pub
194 Fleet St City of London, EC4A 2LT
6:45 pm till late
View Larger Map
This will be a good networking opportunity with fellow alumni and meet your classmates. Join us and feel free to bring your friends and classmates along.
See you there!
LISA is happy to announce that after the success of last year’s Picnic (photos!) this will become an Annual Summer event. This year will be a BBQ Picnic courtesy of Miltos (pictured) !
- Where: Eccleston Square [map from Victoria Station]
- When: Saturday, 6th of September, 2014
- Time: 3pm till late (noise down by 10pm!)
- Food: Some burgers and chicken will be available with the basics (mayo, ketchup etc..).
- Alcohol : Bring Your Own Booze
All alumni and friends and family are welcome! No RSVP required, but if you are coming with friends please email email@example.com so we can have an idea of numbers. Call Charles on 07890953947 or Miltos on 07983963128 if required!
Rain or Shine
Remember, this is London. Rain can turn into a beautiful day within minutes (hopefully!). In case of rain we will be at :
Make sure to wear comfortable clothing and sunscreen!
There is a nearby Sainsbury 5 min away for supplies!.