LifeShifter is a company founded and led by LISA Alumni Jana Hlistova (MSc’04) and they offer a new and innovative way of looking at work in today’s ever changing work environment.
A successful fast-growth tech start-up in the digital subscriptions and payments industry is working with LifeShifter, looking for a Product & Services Director to oversee the group’s product strategy and development plan.
The person they are looking for should be well versed in lean and agile methodologies and has worked in at least one start-up, and thrives on learning, technology. The candidate should ideally have worked in a tech and/or digital fast-paced environment, have a background in e-commerce, payments, billing or cloud computing/infrastructure services.
Are You are ready to take on a challenge?
The role is focussed on:
- Defining the Product & Service offering (4 new products a year) in the B2B and B2C space
- Creating testing plan for products to validate pricing, positioning and customer acquisition strategy
- Defining the business model for each new product
- Product marketing
- Launching products and creating continuous improvement plan
- Drive P&L of product for the first 6 months
- Working closely with the business development to drive partnerships and develop the product.
The role is very multifaceted and requires a self-starter mentality and drive. Someone hands-on and driven, who can eventually run a team of 3-5 people in a lean and agile environment.
- Define a product strategy
- Define a scalable product launch plan
- Negotiate deals with product delivery partners
- Test Ideas and pricing
- Create business plans for CEO and CFO sign-off
- Create offering and branding in partnership with Marketing Director
- Create customer acquisition plan with Head of operations
- Follow success of products and develop continuous improvements plans
- Hit financial targets set in business plan
Skills and Attitude
- Business acumen and consumer insight
- Hands on
- Solutions oriented
- Highly driven and dynamic
- Trustworthy and capable of managing highly sensitive information
- Ability to manage many projects in parallel
- Excellent presentation and writing skills