The iSCHANNEL, now in its eleventh year of publication cordially invites you all to submit papers for the 2016 volume.
iSCHANNEL is a student journal of information systems, based at the Information Systems and Innovation Faculty Group of the LSE Department of Management. As a core subject, our journal focuses on the study of information and communication technologies (ICTs), and on the social implications of technological innovation. Still, research works from other perspectives are welcome, provided that they place the discussion on ICTs at the core of analysis and problematization.
Submissions for the 2016 issue will need to come in the form of research papers, revolving around one or more of the themes inscribed in the intellectual tradition of information systems. Authors are strongly encouraged to present papers where theory, while being clearly outlined, is matched by empirical studies, on which clear implications are predicated.
The deadline for final submission of work is on the 31st of March 2016. Manuscripts should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper submission guidelines:
- Manuscripts have a word limit of 4000 words. This includes title and footnotes, but excludes abstracts (max. 300 words), references and appendices.
- All manuscripts should be submitted in MS Word format.
- No material will be considered for publication if it is currently under consideration by another journal or press, or if it has been published or is soon to be published elsewhere.
- Contributors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce any material in which they do not own copyright.
How to submit your paper
- Only electronic submissions (via e-mail) will be accepted
- The subject of the email should be in the following format:
Paper Surname (e.g. PaperName Smith)
- Email body should include:
Programme and Department (Alumni provide graduation year as well)
Title, Keywords, Word count (excl. references)
You can access the past issues here – http://www.lse.ac.uk/management/research/faculty-groups/is-faculty-group/is-channel.aspx
Looking forward to your submissions!